Covid Family Study | Impact of the Pandemic on Family Life across Cultures
The COVID-19 Family Life Study is a research study that explores the effects of the coronavirus pandemic on family life across cultures. The results of this study will inform policies, programs, and supports for families. Please, participate in this 30-minutes online survey.
The Covid-19 Family Life Study is led by Dr. Anis Ben Brik, associate professor at Hamad Bin Khalifa University College of Public Policy in Qatar. The research team consists of an international team of academics and experts representing civil society organizations across the globe.
Your Inputs will help us:
- Track patterns of symptoms, causes, and risk factors of mental health in parents during the COVID-19 crisis
- Understand the experiences of parents during the coronavirus pandemic
- Identify parents’ needs for support services during the coronavirus pandemic
- Understand coping skills and mechanisms among parents
- The results will inform the design of policy and programs and the delivery of support services for families
- We will share the results with key decision-makers