The Call for Paper is now open!
Home Renaissance Foundation informs you of the 5th International & Interdisciplinary Conference which will be held on November 12-13th 2020 at the Royal Society of Medicine in London.
The Conference will explore the contribution of the home to the wellbeing and happiness of individuals at all stages of life and, by implication and evidence, to wider society. Richard Layard author of “Happiness: Lessons from a New Science” will be our Keynote Speaker.
This is a great opportunity to demonstrate the vital role of the home in connecting and nurturing individuals through shared values, work and purpose. This will promote future evidence-based discourse and policy-making in regard to the home.
Call for Papers
The Call for Papers is now open! If you are researching the contribution of the home to the happiness of society, click below to read the requirements for submission. These are just some ideas about the different topics that will be addressed in the Conference.
- Reflect on the transformations of happiness concept
- Ask ourselves why the economy recently began to be interested in the subject of happiness
- Point out that the quality of domestic comfort is one of the most important factors influencing human lifestyles, wellbeing and happiness
- Ask ourselves whether the use of technological innovations is increasing the degree of happiness in family life and study its impact on relationships with previous generations
- Underline the importance that building, designing and urban planning take into consideration the quality of family life and the opportunity of encounter and mutual assistance
- Reflect on the link between housework and happiness
The Proposal submission deadline will be April 30th, 2020. Proposals selected will automatically be eligible for a 45% discounted registration fee of the conference fee.
Help us to promote this event by passing this information on to anyone who think might be interested in the Conference. Thank you!